Hassle free returns
100% secure checkout
Features and Benefits
- THE SECRET TO FRENCH BEAUTY. This everyday classic mascara provides DEFINED & VOLUMINOUS lashes with just one coat. Build the look for even thicker, fanned lashes.
- CLUMP FREE & LIGHTWEIGHT for a soft, natural look. SMUDGE PROOF & LONG LASTING formula doesn’t flake or transfer. Say bonjour to length, thickness and volume that last all day!
- EASY TO APPLY with our petite wand that coats every lash. EASY TO REMOVE with a makeup remover without damaging your lashes.
- CRUELTY FREE: Our products are NEVER tested on animals.
INGREDIENTS INCI (CTFA): AQUA (WATER, EAU), SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, PALMITIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), POLYBUTENE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ORYZA SATIVA CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
How To apply
- Swirl the wand around the inside of the tube to coat the bristles. Avoid pumping the wand in and out to prevent extra air from entering the tube.
- To avoid clumps, wipe off extra mascara from the tip of the wand - that’s where the excess product tends to build up.
- Start building the volume from the base by applying the mascara at the root of the lashes and wiggling the wand back and forth.
- Next, proceed to the tips of the lashes by sweeping the wand upward.
- Voilà! Your gorgeous look is ready.
Great! I love this mascara!!
Great mascara! Great price! Lashes look fuller than with my other mascaras. I used to use ManEater by Tarte and will definitely be swapping it out.
I can’t live without this mascara! It’s the best!
AWESOME!!! This is really a one coat and done mascara. I usually put two because that's what I always did (I'm full of drama). LOL. But with this, not clumpy at all, I did not get an allergic reaction which is usually what I get from most drugstore mascaras (except Loreal). They burn my eyes. So I would definitely buy this again....